- 1100 Peachtree St, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 966 Sqft
- Being sold in "as is" condition. This home flooded during Hurricane Irma. Tear down and start new or renovate to your liking. Have appraisal valuing property at $375,000 prior to hurricane.
- 1440 Ocean Blvd Unit 204, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1050 Sqft
- This condo is perfect for the Beach! It's colorful, bright and professionally decorated. Just bring your bathing suit because it's being sold furnished! There are custom made drapery, bedspreads and the cutest headboards in the second bedroom. The complex has a gated entry and is ocean front. The amenities include beautifully landscaped grounds, a lovely sidewalk that meanders through luscious plants and flowers leading to secluded hot tubs, a huge oceanfront swimming pool, a great patio with seating and grills f ...
- 5319 Oglethorpe Dr, Sea Island, GA 31561
- BEST BUY ON SEA ISLAND! Everyone likes a deal and this is the best deal on the Island! Build your dream home on the corner lot filled with beautiful oak trees and enjoy the Five Star Resort life style of Sea Island. Visit www.SeaIsland.com, to see all the wonderful amenities you will enjoy as a resident of Sea Island. PRICE DRASTICALLY REDUCED! ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- 155 E Commons Dr, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 3530 Sqft
- Fabulous Coastal Home with Beautiful marsh views. This home was built to take advantage of the view! If you like to cook and entertain this is house for you. An open kitchen with double ovens and a gas viking cook top with 4 burners, griddle and grill. Off the living/dining area is a wonderful deck with fireplace. The master suite features a large bath, his and her closets and that same great marsh view from the bedroom. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet, as well an upstairs ...
- 850 Mallery St Apt L12, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 950 Sqft
- Ocean Walk is a lovely community located close to the Village, Pier & beaches. Walk or ride your bike to dining, shopping, put-put and all the nearby attractions. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath flat is nicely renovated and located on the second floor of L building. The Kitchen features a pass through to the living room as well as new cabinets and granite counter tops. Hardwood floors are throughout the living area. Both baths have been updated with new cabinets and granite counter tops. The balcony overlooks a green ...